Thursday, February 28, 2013

Why must we talk about poop

This picture pretty much says it all, don't you think?  We're definitely in the anal stage right now.  So much conversation revolves around poop and farting and butts.  Luckily, it doesn't bother me and I can just ignore most of it - or walk to the other room so I can laugh really hard.
Today's conversation:  Peter farts and says to Grady "I farted.  No seriously, I did."  And then he starts a little song that goes "I seriously did.  I seriously did."  Then Grady says "Wow.  That's just like Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Butt".  Definitely a walk-to-the-other-room-and-laugh time.

When I came back into the room, Grady was banging away on something as a drum singing "Jingle Butt, Jingle Butt".  I am actually honestly surprised that he has the thought process to substitute words like that.  Of course, I can only be surprised after I get through the laughing part.

No comments:

Post a Comment