My friend works at the paper and the night before Valentine's Day, she sent me an email with a copy of the page we were on. The next day was super busy with preschool for Grady, helping at Peter's school and trying to have a Valentine's lunch with Boris, but I had to be sure and pick up a hard copy of the newspaper. I was very excited about it. I hadn't let Boris see what I wrote (although he knew I was submitting it) because I knew I would be too self-conscious about his reaction and I might lose my nerve to send it in.
You can see the digital edition of the story at http://www.nevadaappeal.com, if you search for my name the story will pop up. And here's what the page in the paper looked like. It was fun to look through all our wedding pictures again to find a nice one to submit with the story.

No comments:
Post a Comment