Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 10th Drawings

Now that everything is clean and orderly again, they boys took up the drawing mantle again.  While Boris and I finished dinner, the boys sat at their craft table working on their projects.

Grady drew himself dressed as the Hulk.  I heard him at the craft table telling Peter "look how fat my tummy is".  Actually, he might have said "my tummy is so Ginormous", because that's the word he uses all the time right now.  I'd love to know where he heard that word.  Then there are also muscles all over his arms and tummy because the Hulk is super strong.  I'm not sure why only some part of the Hulk's neck or mouth is green.
Then there's Peter's drawing.  You can definitely tell he drew one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  He drew the orange one "because he's just so funny".  I don't know if he had a picture that he was drawing from or if he just came up with it on his own.  I love that he gave him nunchucks.
Peter hasn't been drawing that much at home lately, but he draws quite often at school right now.  He has art class once a week.  This week they drew whale tails.  That is one of his favorite days at school and he's always so excited to come home and tell me what he did in art class. 

One of his other favorite classes at school is PE.  He can spend a whole long time telling me every step of the activities they did in PE, but he can't tell me anything about the rest of his day at school.  Last week in PE, the played with Koosh Balls, so now he really wants to get a Koosh Ball.  A couple weeks before that, they learned a bunch of dance steps and he's been constantly "shuffling" at home lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment