So, it's been super-smoky up here all week. Grady's been pretty congested from all of it. But we've been trying to minimize the impact of the smoke by staying inside. Even school recess has been held only inside pretty much all week because the smoke is so bad.
It's been sometimes hard to keep Grady occupied. He's getting a little stir-crazy and really clingy too. The first couple days of the week was pretty much all puzzles all the time. I think this whole lot was done in one or two days.
He's been enjoying the magnet balls too, but he's starting to get a little slap-happy with them. I start finding them all over because he takes a couple and plays with them for a few minutes. Then he decides to make something else that needs like two less magnet balls, so he just leave the two laying on the floor.
Earlier this week, this is what I found on my file cabinet. The large "batman" was made by Peter. I'm pretty sure the rest of the collection was distributed by Grady.


No comments:
Post a Comment