When we went to the park, Boris had two cameras strapped to him, I had one in my bag, my mom brought one too and Peter insisted on carrying his film camera too. Remember, Peter's film camera is empty. No film.
I would have expected it to get old pretty fast. He never "sees" the picture he took later, for obvious reasons. But he carries the camera all over. He took pictures of spider webs on a bush, a squirrel, and anything else that caught his eye.
Once we got to Chevy's later to eat, he decided to bring in his digital camera instead. He bought himself a camera case for it last week and he is very proud of it. He sat at dinner, eating for a little while, and then carefully taking the camera out of the case to take a couple shots of his meal. I think Michelle and Chris were rather surprised to see him doing that. He didn't talk the entire time he worked on his pictures. He just stood up, crouched on the floor to get his camera out of the case, focused on his plate and snapped a couple pictures, then crouched down again to get the camera back in the case.
Sometimes I feel rather silly getting my camera out to take a couple pictures, when there's already so many other cameras out capturing the same thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment