This week's writing homework for Peter was to write five sentences about why you love your mom or grandma. After much deliberation, Peter decided to write about why he loved his mom. This was one of the first assignments that I didn't even help him brainstorm some sentences before he sat down to write.
He was very distracted tonight with lots of playing and stuff, so he really didn't feel like doing his homework. But he did eventually get it done, sitting at his desk in his room. He showed me after he finished. There are quite a few clauses.
I love my mom because she is nice. She is nice because she lets me bye stuff. My mom lets me bye stuff...
...because I have enough money. I also love my mom because she lets me watch TV. I even love her...
...because she loves me!
It's quite a break down. And we definitely know what he likes out of life right now. Don't bother to mention that I made him try some zucchini chips tonight or that I made him go to bed. Those probably gave me some minus points today. But the TV and the buying stuff - that's where the important stuff is.
No comments:
Post a Comment