The boys went to Spring Break Camp at Tumbleweeds today. I try to give them one day to play there during most school breaks. There was a really big group of kids today, but it sounds like two of Peter's friends were there so he got to play with them too. The boys get all excited to go - they get to have lunch there, jump on all the trampolines, make some crafts and even watch a movie while they eat.
| Peter noticing me and making funny faces |
It also meant that I got to work out this morning while they were at camp and Boris and I had lunch together and shopped a little bit for Peter's birthday present.
| Peter posing |
This is only the second time that the boys have stayed all day. 9am to 4pm. It's a full day, but they were still jumping and playing when I got there to pick them up. Peter noticed me and decided to ham it up for the camera. The one picture is blurry, but it was a very funny face.
No comments:
Post a Comment