
Today Peter got one of his cavities filled. This is the first one that he'd remember having done. I'm sure he has no clear memories of his baby cavities. He did really well today. Held still for the dentist to numb him up and did fine while the cavities were being filled. I gave him my iPhone and set up whatever music he wanted to listen to while they were working on his tooth. I'm sure the dentist loved hearing the Chipmunks sing the whole time.
It only took about 30 minutes from the time we walked in until the time we left. Peter's lip was numb for nearly 4 hours after that. He kept pulling at his lip because it was just bothering him that he couldn't feel it right. He did have one spill during lunch, but he was able to manage the rest of the time.

And tonight, Grady decided this scenario sounded funny, "What if Mr. Bean had to go to the bathroom and while he was looking for a bathroom he pooped in his pants. Then he couldn't change because he didn't have any extra pants or underwear. So he had to clean himself up in the bathroom but then he accidentally stepped in the toilet." I don't know why he thinks about Mr. Bean so much because we haven't even watched it in like 6 months. Maybe one day he'll be a screenwriter.
I played with the camera a little more this weekend. A couple pictures of the boys reading - Captain Underpants of course. I corrected the photos a little bit in iPhoto before posting. Quite a face for Grady to make at me too. The boys have had a couple late nights with Easter and Spring Break, so they're a bit cranky some of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment