Sunday, April 21, 2013

Funny Sayings

Today I overheard this conversation with the boys...

Grady: What if the Hulk was as tall as our ceiling?!

Peter: He would end up breaking the ceiling and then our house would be broken.

Grady: I guess we'd have to pay the builders to fix it.

Peter: Grady?! That would totally be a waste of money because he'd just keep breaking it! (Peter feels very put out with these pieces of illogic.)

Also, the boys are back on a Cars kick, as you can see from the picture.  They watched Mater's Tall Tales this week and Grady was in raptures... "There's a cement mixer!"


I did a small deep clean of the boys' rooms this weekend.  They clean up during the week but that often involves just throwing everything on a desk or in their closets.  I did some re-sorting and also removed all the half-built LEGO projects.  They were running out of pieces to make new things.  Here's a picture of the amount I took out of their rooms.  That doesn't include the extra stacks I pulled out of my car today.

Then the boys were bored today so they decided to go outside and ride bikes.  Peter had to change into jeans and he's just so cute with his mini-jeans.  He looks so grown up.  I asked to take his picture and he decided to slap himself across the face mid-picture, then walk away.  So, here's Peter just as he slapped his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment