Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sayings of the Day

Yesterday's conversation in the car:

Peter (holding a fishy pencil sharpener): My name is Pencil.
Grady: Pencil, you belong at the Fishing Derby because fishies belong at the Fishing Derby.
Peter: I hope I don't get caught.  I don't want to die.
Grady: Yeah, and then they'd cut your face off.

Later in the car, the boys decided to fight over who got to rub their hands together.
Grady: Mama, Peter won't let me have a turn rubbing my hands together.
Seriously.  Peter sat in the car rubbing his hands together, making noise.  Grady kept yelling "Pause".  And telling Peter that he wanted a turn.  Even me saying they could both do it at the same time didn't make a difference.  Peter kept doing it to annoy Grady and Grady kept getting upset because it was his turn.


No comments:

Post a Comment