Wednesday, June 5, 2013

More Biking Pictures

I had a busy day working out and grocery shopping today, so I dragged the boys around with me to Tumbleweeds twice.  In between, they wanted to ride bikes again.  I wasn't feeling too thrilled with it because it was totally hot outside and I didn't really want to grease everyone up with sunscreen.

But the boys insisted that's what they wanted to do.  So we got our sunscreen on, I grabbed my chair and my Kindle and sat in the middle of the street while the boys rode up and down again.

My chair and my Kindle got very hot from the sun.  The boys only lasted about a half hour this time.  It's more of something they need to do in the morning before the sun gets too strong.

They've been having races and going up and down the curbs.  Grady had a close call today when he went down the curb, almost fell and ended up with his bike (and him) facing the opposite direction from the way he started.  But he caught himself and didn't fall or get scraped up.

We had friends over on Monday for bike riding too.  I see the potential for many future biking days on our street.  Everyone who's thought about driving by while the boys are out riding has either gone around the block or gone super slow down the whole street.



No comments:

Post a Comment