Monday, July 29, 2013

Busy Week Photo Dump

There's only a couple more weeks until school starts.  I've been running around trying to get all kinds of things done in these last few weeks.  Not only stuff around the house, but also starting to look at things for the PTO.  I'll be responsible for a bunch of flyers and stuff that has to go out right as school's starting, so I'm trying to coordinate what I can now to spread out the work a little bit.

Last week, the water heater went out too.  We had hot water right when we got home from our trip, but the next day the pilot light refused to turn back on.  Of course, it started right back up when the plumber came out to fix it, but by the next day we had to re-start it about three more times.  The next guy that came out was able to rig it up to stop going out, but we didn't care for the fix so we just replaced it.

The boys have been going to Tumbleweeds camp twice a week and the rest of the time, we just relax at home, try to get the last fun things to fit in the schedule, and try to see some friends before we're all back to the routine.

I don't have much more time today, so here's a photo dump of the last week:

Grady practicing his cartwheels.  Always works better in underwear.

And the wind up.

Success.  He's upside down.

Watching a movie that might or might not be scary: wear headphones just in case.

Reminds me of Boris years ago.  How did I not notice the
high socks when we were leaving the house?!

Grady disappeared into his room and 10 minutes later I found him drawing a castle.  So much detail!

Picking up a birthday present for Boris in the middle of nowhere.
There might be a day you want to visit a Tiger Zoo.

Grady's room cleaning effort.  Sword and locked/tied cubes.

Peter brought his hand-me-down camera to Five Guys.  No film, somewhat busted mirrors, old scratched lens, but he seriously took pictures of just about everything.  You wonder what the people thought as he took random pictures of the restaurant.


No comments:

Post a Comment