It was just a day or two ago that the boys finally opened up the LEGO drawers again and started creatively building. Flatbed trucks, motorcycles, scooters. Whatever they could think of. Then there is a lot of time spent playing with each project afterwards. I have a relatively strict rule though that LEGO creations do not go in my car. The boys don't like the rule but they do understand that they never bring the LEGOs back in the house and they take them apart in my car.
Today, when the boys had friends over, there was a bunch of LEGO play and when I walked in to Peter's room, all of the Batman LEGO sets were on the floor, crushed and apart. Peter looked at it all and said "Lex Luthor destroyed everything with his Decontructor". That's definitely going to take some time to put back together now. I think there's about 5 sets in the pile now. A couple thousand pieces. We've got some work ahead of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment