Peter's getting to be a little grown up. He eats an entire hamburger when we go out now, and don't forget the cheese and bacon on the burger, Mom! He doesn't look like the little baby he used to be. And I don't think he's even asked to go to McDonald's for the Happy Meal in ages. Most of the time I feel like he eats just as much as Boris and I do.
Then there's Grady. Finding his style, obviously. He's been trying the mohawk on and off lately. He enjoys correcting me to say it's a faux hawk after I explained the difference. He eats and eats and eats, except when he's too distracted and is full after 2-3 bites. Things are happening all around him and especially inside his head. He told me the other day "I can fold my tongue a little bit like a paper airplane, but then I have to unfold it because it's not really a paper airplane." He asks almost daily "when do I start Kindergarten?" because he's pretty disturbed that he's already five and he hasn't started yet. He hasn't been that interested in going to preschool lately and I think it's mostly because he believes he's supposed to be in Kindergarten already.
No comments:
Post a Comment