Monday, January 13, 2014

Randomness of the week

I've started a little photo series on random collections of toy things around the house. I'm calling this first one: Beaters and Boats. For obvious reasons. There was some reason that Grady was playing with the beaters and also pretending that they were a drill. Somehow after he was done they just ended up on the floor.



This next one is a little more intense. Rolling pin, with a cement truck, and a LEGO snail. It just so happens that the rolling pin is being used in place of a hydraulic jack to lift the cement truck enough so the LEGO snail can climb under and see what the problem is. Even cement trucks need fixing sometimes.
And things I've been doing with Grady on our off days: magnet balls and baking. We made this hexagon-based, polyhedronal sphere shape last week. Grady does really well making pentagon-based spheres.



Today, Grady and I had some tempura shrimp for lunch. When he ran out of the tempura dipping sauce, he tried ketchup and mustard but didn't care for either one. So, he left one spare shrimp for me to eat as he went to get an apple. He washed it up and started to take a bite when I asked him if he wanted me to cut it for him. Decided on a cut apple, grabbed a bowl and a knife and brought it all to the table. This is what he had for me.





Boris carrying his little tricorder camera bag.
The boys at church during kids' time
Some scenery pictures from the last couple days.


No comments:

Post a Comment