Here's Grady helping me make stew last week. He worked on cutting the potatoes. He's still figuring out which ones are PO-tatoes and which ones are TO-matoes. My guess now is that it might have to do with not having the colors different enough. He really cut a lot of potatoes for me, but still wasn't thrilled to eat the stew. He got pretty good with the knife, but I sure feel like I have to watch him carefully. One minute he's cutting just fine and the next he's saying "look how I can cut" as he hacks away at them.
And Grady with his special birthday card collection. He has a bunch from each year, except we couldn't find the ones from when he turned three. He has two from the time he turned one, that both have doggies on them. He used to look at them and say "and these are from when I was a little puppy". It was really cute, but really hard to get him to understand that he was never actually a little puppy.
I took Grady to the Reno Children's Museum a week or two ago. One of his preschool friends came along too. Here was Grady's creation. And Grady with a silly face.
And then we have this scenario. The little pink, giant hedgehog is offering some love to the moon rover after violently attacking it and scattering the pieces across the moon.




No comments:
Post a Comment