Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tad of the Rings

Here we have the Tad, getting ready to go on a quest.  Perhaps to find the lost hedgehog.

I don't know how Boris got this picture, but I think it's great how perfectly posed it is.  The slightly somber face, the grasp on the staff, even the leafy fence background.

Yesterday we went to a non-scary haunted house.  The boys got some candy and a "bomb bag" each.  After experimenting with the bomb bag, I think it was something like vinegar and baking soda in a sealed bag that was supposed to explode when you mix them together.  We got the mixing going and the bag blew up like a balloon, but we didn't end up with enough pressure to explode.  Grady was messing with his outside and it ended up popping in his hand.  He was shocked and frozen (said it hurt a bit).  After he recovered from the shock, he said "at least I didn't die".

No comments:

Post a Comment