Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Star Trek Pictures!

I totally forgot to take pictures of all the Star Trek LEGO stuff the boys made, before I posted about it. So here it is in all it's glory. The boys were so excited to lay everything out for pictures. Peter pulled out his camera too and got pictures of all his projects. Then, I had planned to get the pictures while it was still light out, but once the boys got everything out, they decided it wasn't possibly ready until they built a few more things.

Peter's collection includes quite a few communicators, a phaser, a tricorder, an Enterprise, and a Klingon Warbird.



Penguins made it on top of the Warbird and there's a fight going on below, between the Federation crew and some aliens - probably Klingons.



Grady's creations also include a communicator, a phaser, a couple shuttles, the Enterprise, a space jet, and a little robot.



I believe this robot is holding a microwave.


Peter's phaser

Peter's tricorder

And some kind of mischief that the boys were getting into today. It was nice enough and light enough for them to play outside after we got home from school and everything. They've been having fun throwing super balls onto the roof and watching them roll off.

No comments:

Post a Comment