Peter's decided he has style now. He's been combing his hair after his nightly shower. It is so cute to see. He gets a little wave going with his bangs and it makes him look like such an 80s grown up. Somehow the style doesn't translate into combing his hair in the morning, so the style is somewhat muted when he heads to school.
It's possible that the hair combing is related to the watching of Star Trek. Boris has been watching an episode with the boys every weekend. Grady's still a bit freaked out by it all, but Peter especially is just in love. Everything is Star Trek for the moment.
The boys made phasers and communicators out of LEGOs and for a couple days they were carrying them all around the house - "shooting" at things and talking to each other with the communicators. It's actually pretty creative. They had some very specific things needed for their communicators to work right. It had to flip just the right way and close exactly right too.
Also, Peter's made a new LEGO Enterprise. This one is much more detailed. I'm not sure why there are guys on the outside. I think while I was gone, Boris showed the boys pictures of all different Enterprises and it sparked their imagination. Next up, I'm sure Boris had to show Peter more pictures of the Klingon Warbirds because this one doesn't quite have all the necessary details.
No comments:
Post a Comment